Direct from Bill Abbott’s professional repertoire and showcased in his recent best selling book Table Magic, Stabbed and Shot is a killer card stab with a shot glass production that comes out of nowhere!
A card is selected from a shuffled deck – signed – returned and shuffled by a spectator. An empty paper bag that is examined by the audience and the deck is tossed inside. A spectator is asked to shake the bag to mix the cards and make the finding of the chosen card even more impossible. A knife is produced and is stabbed into (and through!) the bag. Violently the knife is ripped from the bag and a single card is impaled on the end of the blade…the spectators signed selection!
Just when the audience applause has died down the performer reaches into the bag and produces a large shot glass filled to the brim with water! (Or other liquid.)
Stabbed & Shot Considerations:
- Perform Stabbed & Shot in short sleeves.
- Perform Stabbed & Shot close-up and surrounded.
- Stabbed & Shot instantly resets. The shot glass production uses real liquid and is bulletproof and safe.
- Stabbed & Shot can be performed on stage.
- Reveal one or two cards at the point of a knife.
- You can even borrow the bag, the knife and the deck!
Stabbed & Shot Package Includes:
- Large Shot Glass
- Durable Seal that you never need to replace.
- Extra Secret Something for a sure-fire card stab revelation.
- Supply your own knife.
- A 90 minute DVD that features…
– A House Party Performance of the Stabbed & Shot routine.
– A Comedy Club Performance of the Stabbed & Shot routine.
– A Studio Performance of the Stabbed & Shot routine (in short sleeves).
– In-depth instruction of the routine and method.
– Multiple methods and controls, so spectators can shuffle the deck before and after a card is selected and signed.
– Several Alternative routines including: Cupid (the double stab for lovers), Borrowed (borrow the deck, bag, knife and shot glass!) and the Ninja Card Trick (classic!)
– And much more.