Shipping & Delivery
Depending on the weight of your package, we may use one of the following shipping options when
Standard Shipping is selected:
USPS First-Class Mail
USPS Priority Mail
1 to 5 business days within the contiguous U.S.; 3 to 7 business days to Alaska and Hawaii.
USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation
Delivery in 2-3 business days to most locations.
Next-business-day delivery by 3 pm to most U.S. addresses; by noon, 4:30 pm or 5 pm to remote areas.
FedEx 2nd Day Air
Delivery by 4:30 pm in 2 business days to most areas (by 7 pm to residences)
FedEx International w/Tracking
2-5 day delivery to many countries.
US Postal Service No Tracking
2-6 week delivery.
Things to Consider When Choosing a Shipping Method
- ALL shipping time frames are based on normal business days (Monday – Friday).
- Please note that FedEx can not deliver to a PO Box. A physical address is needed in order to use ANY FedEx shipping method.
- We are required to include a Customs Declaration Form describing the contents and value of a package when shipping Internationally. Many countries impose import duties or taxes. These fees are the responsibility of the customer and are out of our control.
- In some circumstances FedEx is required to pay certain duties and taxes in advance on our customers’ behalf. For instance, FedEx may pay an advancement fee when countries require that duties and taxes be paid prior to customs’ release, or prior to certain items clearing customs. In these circumstances FedEx will assess an Advancement Fee surcharge that will be billed to you, the recipient.
- Please be sure to research the customs procedure in your country prior to making your purchase.
- Orders shipping to APO/FPO addresses will be shipped via U.S. Mail.
- There may be slight delays during the holiday season.